samedi, mars 11, 2006

From Seattle


Kim is also a very regular visitor to PDP - and a true Paris lover I think - and she always posts nice comments when she likes my photos. This time she sent me not only a nice note to celebrate PDP's birthday but also a photo that she took some time ago with her Palm Pilot. She said:

Dear Eric,
I thought I would send [this photo] on to you on your anniversary. It is of part of a graphic at the top of the Seattle Space Needle which it explains how the space needle was designed and compares it to the Tour Eiffel's height and other attributes. When I saw it, I thought, "Ah, Paris seems to be everywhere, not just on my mind!"

She also sent a pic of her daughter at the dentist's on the day PDP started. But I'll keep this one for myself! ;)

Aucun commentaire: